Appli-Tec, based in New Hampshire, is an essential business per order of the Governor. As such, we’re open for business and fully operational. What follows is our COVID-19 policy.
1. To keep the company open and operational during the coronavirus pandemic.
2. To keep employees safe and healthy.
1. Extensive cleaning and sanitizing of the company.
2. People washing hands and sanitizing bathrooms at regular intervals.
3. Ask people who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, or know they’ve been exposed to COVID-19, to stay home until tested.
The company will be cleaned by the cleaning company on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Daily at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM, teams of employees will disinfect key surfaces (bathrooms, kitchen, pushplates, etc.) in the facility. Each work center should be disinfected throughout the day.
When employees enter the company, they are expected to wash their hands immediately. After each bathroom use, they need to disinfect the toilet handle and faucet handles.
Appli-Tec has instructed employees who have been exposed to COVID-19 to stay home and get tested. Official exposure includes: An employee has been in contact with someone who confirms they have tested positive, or the employee has received official word from a medical professional, an event attended, child’s school, etc. of exposure. Employees are asked to send documentation if it exists.
Plus a little humor too. Delivered to your inbox once a month.